Traceable Platinum High-Accuracy Freezer Thermometer
- Triple display shows current temperature in °F or °C, as well as the Min/Max temperatures
- Time/date stamp key shows exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings
- Visual LED flashes and audible alarm sounds continuously even if temperature returns to non-alarm range
- Displays MIN/MAX temperatures for previous 24 hours (for each hour) and previous 7-days (for each day); or previous 31 days (for each day)
- Sealed GRAS bottle is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened
- GRAS— liquid generally recognized as safe by US Food and Drug Administration
- Refrigerator/freezer door closes and seals tightly around micro-thin cable
- Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points
- Low battery life indicator displays when it's time to change your batteries
- Traceable: To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable Certificate is provided from our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
- MIN/MAX MEMORY 24-hr (each hour), 7-day (each day), 30-day (each day), MIN/MAX with date/time display, HIGH/LOW alarm, °C/°F
- Resolution: 0.01°
Manufacturer: Control Company
Please note: The prices shown may not reflect those specific to your company or organization.
Please log in.
Mouse over for a larger view
Scroll bar to see more details